Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Hammond Report's Five Year Anniversary

The Hammond Report went dark a few months after Obama became president back in the dark days of 2008-2009 and I let the URL expire and lost all my posts from October 2007 on.  I was so disgusted and dispirited along with changing careers that I simply did not have the motivation or time to keep the blog going and active.

I've made a few posts in June and July of 2010, December 2010, June 2011 and finally seem to have the motivation and time to be more active in posting.  I redesigned the site and plan on just maintaining my blogger site and not worry about having my own URL, especially since some Realtor now owns it and hasn't posted since May 2010.  

I was playing around reformatting my site and adding some new widgets and took a look at my archive and realized that I started it in July of 2006.  So I've been at it now for five years - plus a month.

At this time, I feel like I got a rhythm going and am enjoying putting up posts.  It is enjoyable seeing what an enormous failure Obama has become and how completely incompetent he and his administration is.  I am sad for the country but happy that through it all the Tea Party was born and the 2010 election started righting the ship.  I am excited about the GOP candidates running for President or who might be running.  I am also excited to see GOP run states like Wisconsin,Ohio, Texas, New Jersey, and Florida prove that Conservative policies do, in fact, work.  I'm excited to see Denny Rehberg run for senate and look forward to voting for him as he defeats Tester.

Things are looking so much better.  It will be a fun year and a half.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the bRight side! I'll update your link on my blog. Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete