Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Do As I Say...

...not as I do.

The world's most famous environmental alarmist, Al Gore, wants Americans to stop consuming energy in order to save the planet. But guess what? He shouldn't have to. The Tennessee Center for Policy Research released Gore's utility bills for the last two years and the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.

If Gore truly believes in what he is preaching, I would think he should at least try to conserve even a little. I don't know but that's just me.

This solidifies my belief that these people are doing this for political reasons and know that humans causing global warming is junk science.

Thanks for the proof, Al.


No comments:

Post a Comment