Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm a "Drive By" Commenter

Being fairly new to the Montana Blogosphere, posting my own blogs and commenting on others, I recently came to the realization that I'm a "Drive By" Commenter.

I don't do it on purpose. While at work, I often take a few moments to visit my favorite Liberal blogs and sometimes leave a comment or two.

Sometimes I return to check but often I don't because several hours or a day has passed and I become interested in a newer post or forget where I left a comment. I don't sit in front of my computer all day checking to see if somebody responded to me.

I'm writing about this because I'm not sure if I'm violating blog etiquette when it comes to debating in the comments. If I am, I apologize and will try to do better. I probably won't but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment