Why, you may ask. Well, I think she would be the best possible candidate for the Democrats to nominate. She served as C0-President from 1992-2000, the most prosperous and peaceful period in the history of the world. She is Pro-Choice except when it comes to education where she is full fledged supportive of the teacher's Unions who we all know do everything possible to better the education of our children. She wants Socialized Health Care just like Canada which ought to stop those pesky Canadians from coming into our country for their care.
Although she says she would oppose any tax increases on the middle class, we know it's just a rouse to have the middle class vote for her. Just like Bill did when he ran on no taxes on the middle class but had to raise them the first year he was in office. So we know Hillary, as Co-President then, will do the same. We will need to pay for that Socialized Health Care somehow.
She is also a brilliant business woman especially when you consider her Whitewater real estate deal and how she made $100,000 the first and only time in a cattle futures investment.
I am most impressed with what she has accomplished during her six years in the Senate.
Her Senate Record is so spectacular, I feel it necessary to list her accomplishments.
• Establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site
• Support the goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month
• Recognize the Ellis Island Medal of Honor
• Name courthouse after Thurgood Marshall• Name courthouse after James L. Watson
• Name post office after John A. O'Shea
• Designate August 7, 2003, as National Purple Heart Recognition Day
• Support the goals and ideals of National Purple Heart Recognition Day
• Honor the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton on the bicentennial of his death
• Congratulate the Syracuse University Orange Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship.
• Congratulate the Le Moyne College Dolphins Men's Lacrosse Team on winning the championship
• Establish the 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemorative Program
• Name post office after Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda
• Honor Shirley Chisholm for her service to the nation and express condolences on her death
• Honor John J. Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, firefighters who lost their lives on duty.
• Extend period of unemployment assistance to victims of 9/11
• Pay for city projects in response to 9/11
• Assist landmine victims in other countries
• Assist family caregivers in accessing affordable respite care
• Designate part of the National Forest System in Puerto Rico as protected in the Wilderness Preservation SystemThis is an impressive set of credentials for a Presidential Candidate.
I'm thinking any Republican candidate should wait until 2016 before even trying since there is no way that we can even win with the "smartest woman in the world" running.