Friday, July 06, 2007

Approval Poll: Democrat Congress 24%, President Bush 33%

Democrats are finding it difficult according to this Gallup poll. I think the problem is they are spending too much time hating and attacking President Bush and VP Cheney. According to this recent report from the White House, the Dems have had over 300 investigations and 600 oversight hearings in the past 100 days. Give it a rest, folks! Or better yet, keep it up. It will only make your numbers worse,

Americans are tired of these attacks. Unfortunately, the Republican leadership are a bunch of spineless nobodies right now.

The party that can come up with a leader that can inspire the population has the table set for winning the Presidency. I don't see anybody on the Left or on the Right right now who will be capable of doing this. I would like to think Fred Thompson can be this leader but I don't know much about him yet.

3 comments:

  1. This is always the case with congress; more due to its slow, deliberative nature than its political composition. I don't think you're going to find much talk from Liberals about Congress's approval ratings when it was Republican-held; it is always low. That is just how the public perceives that body in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Andy what about this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Colby,
    I get distracted by newer posts and commenting on Montana Netroots.

    Your statement is true, I just think it's fun to see that they have a lower approval poll than Bush.

    I'm basically poking fun at them here.

    ReplyDelete