Friday, August 26, 2011

Welcome Treasure State Politics!

I want to welcome Treasure State Politics to the Conservative Montana Blog family. I just discovered it by reading about it in the Missoulian, of all places.

A Butte boy and UM senior, Austin James, launched the site back in April and they now have 10 contributors throughout the state.  He saw there was an imbalance of ideology in the and decided to do

It also looks like they are on their way of being the leading voice in Montana in Conservative blogging and I look forward to seeing their growth. Makes me proud to see young, smart and hard working young folks proudly expressing their Conservative values and principles. The blog is very well done and I envy the contributor's writing skill and talent.  I will be a regular reader.

Welcome Treasure State Politics!

No comments:

Post a Comment