Friday, September 07, 2007

Podcasting

I have not been giving the attention to my blog for the last couple of weeks that I usually like to. The reason? I've become somewhat obsessed with podcasting.

I've been aware of podcasts for quite a while, but I never really paid much attention to them until I started listening to Craig's Small Town, Long Streets podcast. Since then I wanted more and recently discovered a bunch of very interesting podcasts that I've been listening to commuting to and from work and while working on projects around the house (still working on that darn deck!)

My favorite Podcasts right now are:
You can subscribe to all of these through ITunes except for Rush 24/7 where you need to be a paid subscriber to his 24/7 web site.

I've been toying with the idea of starting my own podcast for a few months and am almost ready to pull the trigger on it. I've been spending some of the free time that I usually devote to this blog to working out the details of my podcast and the all important introductory first episode.

I'm hoping to have this first episode out early next week, maybe sooner.

1 comment: