Friday, February 16, 2007

My Political Profile

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 95% Conservative, 5% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

UPDATE: I got this from Montana NetRoots and a post from CeCe. Apparently I violated blog etiquette by not giving her credit although I thought it would be obvious as to where I found it.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, seriously, you could have at least given Cece credit for pointing you in the direction of that quiz. Personal responsibility only matters if you actually display some, ya' know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of personal responsibility, where's Cece's h/t?

    Oh wait, it's not like this meme hasn't been floating around the web.

    This is about the 10th time I've seen it.

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, you might note that Cece provided a link back directly to the blogthings website under the title:

    How Liberal Or Conservative Are You?

    That is a hat tip friend.

    Personally, It is not such a big deal. Just a courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I signed my name as Kristina, not anonymous. And if you look at the meme carefully, Shane, I can get a direct link to the site from Andy's site. So by your definition, I guess that in itself would also be a h/t. That's okay, Andy went ahead and did the right thing. Personally, I think it's a bit tad picky to attack someone on the basis of not giving a h/t over this particular meme especially when it's floating around the internet. It's not a very good one at that either.
    But hey! We don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, now do we?

    Just sayin'

    -Kristina

    ReplyDelete