Thursday, September 14, 2006

"Death of a President"

I'm not going to start or join a campaign to have this movie be stopped from airing in the US. The network has a right to air it and we have a right to watch it if we choose.

Bush being assassinated seems to be a fantasy of the extreme left. I say this for a couple of reasons.

First, the movie was made.
Second is anecdotal from an experience I had a few months ago while flying back from a business trip. The two women sitting in front of me struck up a conversation and were discussing a lot of political issues. They were very loud so it was impossible to not overhear them talking. The topics they talked about were wide ranging liberal topics which eventually turned towards GW Bush. The conversation was typical - stolen elections, he lied and lies, etc.

It was kind of humorous for a while until one woman starting talking about how she has dreams of assassinating Bush. The other woman agreed that that would be wonderful. They seemed giddy about the possibility.

The gentleman next to me looked at me and shook his head. He was just as shocked as I about how open and brazen they were. I considered speaking to TSA or the police about it when we landed but decided not to because I judged that these women as harmless fools. It did leave a significant impression on me and the hatred the left has towards our president. There is a segment of the left who fantasize about the assassination of Bush.

Where is the outrage from those who desired "Path to 9/11" not be aired?

This is a movie about killing a man who is our president.

No comments:

Post a Comment